My VeinCare provides evaluation and treatment of venous and lymphatic disease With over 60,000 vein procedures, including over 30,000 endovascular laser ablations, completed to date My VeinCare is one of the most experienced vein treatment facilities in the country.
Here is a listing of the following conditions we treat and procedures My VeinCare offers:
Vein Conditions Treated
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) – Blood clots that develop in the deep veins
- Face Veins – Includes spider veins that appear on the face and are frequently mistaken as a sign of alcohol abuse. Also includes the darker and larger blue veins of the face.
- Hand Veins – Enlarged hand veins are often seen as an unsightly sign of aging
- Lymphedema – Swelling in an arm or leg due to damaged lymph nodes
- Spider Veins – Small red, blue, and purple veins that appear most frequently on the legs
- Varicose Veins – Enlarged superficial veins most commonly occurring on the legs and feet
- Venous Ulcer – A complication of varicose veins
- Venous Insufficiency – The veins do not adequately circulate the blood, occurring most commonly in the legs
- EndoVenous Laser Ablation – Ultrasound guided varicose vein treatment that uses laser energy to close the vein
- Sclerotherapy – Injection of a solution to close varicose and spider veins
- SculpSure – Uses a laser to destroy fat cells
- SmartLipo – Laser assisted liposuction
Do you have any of the conditions listed above?
Contact My VeinCare of Beckley and Charleston for comprehensive treatment of your vein problems.
My VeinCare Charleston Office: 304-926-1001
My VeinCare Beckley Office: 304-252-3900